Employment opportunities posted here will require the applicant to complete the form AO-78 Application for Employment in the Federal Judicial Branch.
To view employment opportunities at other U.S. Courts, click here.
The United States Bankruptcy Court is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the volume of applications received, the court will only communicate with those applicants selected to be tested or interviewed.
Information about qualification standards and preferences, representative duties, benefits, conditions of employment, and the application process are included within each individual job posting.
Your Employee Rights and How to Report Wrongful Conduct
- ILCB Policy on Employment Dispute Resolution Plan
- Contact Information for EDR Coordinators and How to Address Wrongful Conduct in the Workplace (Posters)
- Judicial Conduct and Disability Act
- The Rules for Judicial Conduct and Judicial Disability Proceedings
- The Judicial Conduct and Disability Complaint Form